The innovative aspect relies on the fact that SurpriseCups has long lasting cooperation with licensing firms and is able to produce branded toys with cartoon heroes that are widely recognizable among youngsters (age group: 4-12 years old). Moreover, SurpriseCups is able to setup licensing schemes ad-hoc according to customer requirement.
Cup selection involves two fundamental steps:
- The selection of cup color; the first alternative is to select from a list of predefined colors that we have already in production, whereas the second alternative is to request the production of cups having the color(s) you prefer.
- The artistic development of the sleeve that will be attached to the outer surface of the cup. Of course one needs to take into account the licensors (i.e. the cartoon heroes) and the toys that will be part of the branded cup & toy bundle.
SurpriseCups has long lasting cooperation with licensing firms and is able to produce branded toys with cartoon heroes that are widely recognizable among youngsters (age group: 4-12 years old). Moreover, SurpriseCups is able to setup licensing schemes ad-hoc according to customer requirements.
In the panel on the right there are some of our indicative examples of cartoon heroes that we have been working with in the past. Of course, there are many more options for you to select from.
Taking into account that each branded cup & toy bundle is unique per customer project, SurpriseCups undertakes the task to apply to the corresponding licensing firms for approval. Final approval is always subject to licensing firms standing policies and guidelines.
SurpriseCups, over the years, manages to standardize an extensive variety of toys that fit cup dimensions and are simultaneously attractive to children. This toy selection is continuously updated and upgraded with new additions. On the left side one can preview samples from our past productions.
As importer and distributor of the toys within the EU, an extensive care is taken in terms of safety regulations and compliance to EU and national standards and legislation requirements.
Flavor(s): Vanilla / Cocoa / Chocolate Truffle
Filling Net Weight: 60gr
Storage/Transportation Temperature: -22oC
Shelf Life: 2 years from production
Packing Details: 14pcs/tray – 144 trays/Europallet
Flavor(s): (a) Biscuits/Strawberry (b) Biscuit/Banana
Filling Net Weight: 125gr
Storage/Transportation Temperature: +4oC
Shelf Life: 42 days from production
Packing Details: 12pcs/tray – 144 trays/Europallet
Desserts are highly customizable. So please, feel free to contact us, so as we can provide a tailor made solution.
Selected Range of Mini ToysCheck below our range of various selected mini toys.
How it Works
Our customers can select the product combination that best fullfills their needs. As a result they can select any one of the purchasing options that is shown on the right. In any case, based on widely recognizable cartoon heroes, SurpriseCups provides a turn-key solution in terms of attaching and enhancing brand value to retail products.
As part of our one-stop-shopping solution provision SurpriseCups undetakes the task of mixing the various toys. This approach is proved to be extremely successful among youngsters, as they try to collect every variant of available toys.
Benefits per Customer Segment
Our solutions aim at a versatile clientele that includes:.
- Manufacturing companies: SurpriseCups offer the means to enlarge the product mix and enhance the brand awareness. Highly recognizable toy brands can be leveraged without the need to invest time and money in product line adaptations and toy sourcing.
- Distributors: Distributors of frozen and chilled food items can realize substancial gains by enriching their product range with a real innovative perspective.
- Retailers: SurpriseCups can attach brand value to retailers’ private label products, such as ice creams, yoghurts and desserts, that can be placed in both frozen and chilled food areas.